Vent-A-Hood® Announces its 2014 North Texas Scholarship Recipients
RICHARDSON, Texas – (July 17, 2014) – Vent-A-Hood®, the company that created the modern residential range hood, recently announced the recipients of the 2014 – 2015 Vent-A-Hood Scholarship Fund. The seven students are graduates of North Texas high schools and each received a one-year scholarship in the amount of $2,000.
Since starting the program in 2000, Vent-A-Hood® has awarded more than 100 scholarships to outstanding North Texas students as they pursue their higher education. “Vent-A-Hood congratulates these hard working students and wishes them continued success as they pursue and achieve their educational goals,” said Skip Woodall, CEO of Vent-A-Hood.
The 2014-2015 Vent-A-Hood Scholarship recipients include:
- Kylie Leeper, freshman, attending Auburn University
- Rafael Serrano, sophomore, attending the University of Texas at San Antonio
- Marisol Rodriguez, freshman, undecided
- Lauren Wells, sophomore, attending the University of Oklahoma
- Denise Mata, senior, attending Texas Tech University Health Science Center
- Carlos Andaluz, freshman, undecided
- Erica Gonzalez, junior, attending Texas Woman’s University
All scholarship recipients are children of Vent-A-Hood® employees.About Vent-A-Hood®:
Founded in 1933, Vent-A-Hood®, based in Richardson, Texas, is the oldest manufacturer of residential range hoods in America. Each product manufactured by Vent-A-Hood® is individually engineered for performance in addition to style. Vent-A-Hood® products are sold in all 50 states as well as Canada. For more information, please visit http://www.ventahood.com. You can also follow Vent-A-Hood® on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, YouTube, Google+, and LinkedIn.For more information, please contact:
Monica Feid, BizCom Associates
972.490.8053 / firstname.lastname@example.org